Anchor your wardrobe in classic elegance with the Bethari Wristlet and Yun Jewelry Set. Meaning clouds in Mandarin, the Yún jewelry pieces complement the batik motif of mega mendung seen on the wristlet. Mega mendung, also depicted as clouds in batik signify a rich and abundant life.
Choose between a necklace with an iridescent shell disc, or a pair of curious earrings made with pearls, shells and brass shapes arranged to represent playful tufts of clouds. Only one of each set available.
Slight differences in pattern placements on the wristlets are expected as textile is handmade. This makes each piece one-of-a-kind.
This hand drawn batik was made in Solo, Central Java using natural dyes. The effect of cracked wax on the white flowers in particular are truly one-of-a-kind.
- Batik is 100% cotton
- Genuine calf leather in deep brown with maroon undertones
- Gold plated hardware
All jewelry are 100% hypoallergenic with 925 Sterling Silver hooks.
- Made with pearls, shells and brass.
- Designed and created by SSEK Jewelry in Singapore.
Each set comes packaged in our custom gift box.
- Clutches measure 8" by 8", with a detachable strap and dust bag
- Necklace measures 33cm length, ends at chest
- Earrings measure 4cm in length
- Jewelry comes with a strip of polishing cloth
Free shipping within Singapore.
Free international shipping for orders $250 and above.
See our shipping FAQs.