- About Us
It is hard to choose a favourite from the Palm Jewelry Set. Inspired by a romantic vision of our tropical island — the sweltering sun radiating across the land or the unfurling of an orchid — these pieces embody fun and femininity. Distinct Indian glass beads adorn both necklace and earrings. Under light they glow in a spectrum of auburn to burgundy, complementing the deep grounding colours of the Bethari Wristlet elegantly.
The necklace features a strong hemp cord and brass centrepiece in the shape of a palm while the earrings are designed with egg blue Swarovski crystals and gold plated bead tassels. Only one of each set available.
Slight differences in pattern placements on the wristlets are expected as textile is handmade. This makes each piece one-of-a-kind.
This hand drawn batik was made in Solo, Central Java using natural dyes. The effect of cracked wax are truly one-of-a-kind.
- Batik is 100% cotton
- Genuine calf leather in deep brown with maroon undertones
- Gold plated hardware
All jewelry are 100% hypoallergenic with 925 Sterling Silver hooks.
- Made with Indian glass beads, swarovski and gold plated brass.
- Designed and created by SSEK Jewelry in Singapore.
Each set comes packaged in our custom gift box.
- Wristlets measure 8" by 8", with a detachable strap and dust bag.
- Necklace is adjustable up to 35.5cm length
- Earrings measure 6cm
- Jewelry comes with a strip of polishing cloth
Free shipping within Singapore.
Free international shipping for orders $250 and above.
See our shipping FAQs.